Thursday June 9th, Conference speakers:
Thomas Jensen, Lecturer at Lillebaelt Academy
- Master of Horticulture (Landscape Management), University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Had own company in Environmental Consultancy for Agricultural Production in Denmark (18 employees)
- Teaching for 7.5 years
- Key teacher for IBCM’s Environmental and Agricultural Management spur
Milan Todorovic, Professional Consultant
- MBA, Ashridge Business School, UK
- 20+ years experience of entrepreneur, corporate, and consulting experience in multinational environment;
- Managerial experience in multinational companies (Cola-Cola, Whirlpool Corporation, Actavis, GlaxoSmithKline)
- Current interest in how to convert educational gains into practical success
Stefan Veljkovic, Programme Director of NGO Synergy
- Sinergia is established in 2012 and its main activities are:
- Educating young people on topics of gender equality, violence and alcoholism prevention
- Conducting researches on youth issues
- Organizing public raising awareness campaigns
- Conducting theatre plays related to youth issues
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and organizing humanitarian actions for socially vulnerable groups
Svetlana Savic, IBCM Alumni and Project Manager at NGO ARDA North
- Graduate of International Sales and Marketing spur of IBCM
- Project Manager at ARDA North since 2014.
- Engaged in different positions in the EU entities such as: EU Informational and Culture Centre in North Mitrovica and EULEX Kosovo.
- English Language Teacher and certified by Cambridge University.
- She has experience in non-governmental (NGO) sector as a professional trainer.
Bojan Andjelic, IBCM Student, Marketing Intern, Private Sector Employee
- 4th semester student of International Sales and Marketing spur at IBCM
- Completed compulsory internship n IBCM’s Marketing Department.
- 3+ years of experience in private sector in Mitrovica
- Recipient of ERASMUS+ mobility award for exchange to Denmark, September 2016 to January 2017
- Aspires to start a business one day